From workshops on Sales or Social Media to bootcamps on
Cash Flow, Confidence or Copyright we are proud of and
precious about our training content.
Below are just 3 sample programmes to explore.
Start your own business
This 6 session Start Your Own Business training programme has been the core of our business for nearly 20years. Predominantly run on behalf of LEOs nationwide we never stop improving (even after over 30,000 happy trainees). It is practical and fun and a great way to explore the viability of an idea. We cover everything from Coming up with the Big Idea, to Marketing, Finance and Social Media and we wrap it all up so that participants walk out with their very own Business Plan.
Specifically tailored for business owners who are up and running, “an Accelerate programme is like a mini-MBA”. We focus on the management, leadership and strategic skills to drive for growth. Designed and delivered on behalf of a variety of agencies, the programme is typically a blend of workshops, 1 to 1 mentoring and peer reviews.
In 2015 we ran our most ambitious programme to date. Over 300 participants undertook our full-time 6 month long IGNITE programme. Specifically designed for long-term job seekers, here is the short clip used to promote it.
We have a wide range of training opportunities from half day workshops and weekend Boot Camps to full Start Your Own Business or Accelerator programmes. We also design and deliver bespoke programmes to meet the needs of our client agencies or your corporate team needs. Why not talk to us and see what we can do?
- FULL PROGRAMMES
- Start Your Own Business (SYOB)
- Business Accelerator -building sustainability
- WORKING ON THE IDEA
- Idea Generation for Start Ups
- Ideas Generation Bootcamp – Find or Test Your Idea in One Day
- Young Entrepreneur Boot Camps
- Schools Entrepreneurship Programmes
- IT FOR BUSINESS
- Building a Business Website Beginners
- Building a Business Website Advanced
- Facebook for Business Beginners
- Facebook for Business Advanced
- Beginners SEO for Business
- Advanced SEO for Business
- Beginners Social Media for Business
- Advanced Social Media for Business
- How to Create a Free Website – Word Press
- Smart Tools for a Smart Business – The Small Business Tech Toolkit
- Social Media and Website Review Mentoring Clinics
- Understanding Where Your Business Belongs Online
- Planning and Managing Small Business Finances
- Getting Costing and Pricing Right in Your Business
- YOU & YOUR TEAM
- Managing Yourself – time management & other essential skills
- Business Networking Skills And Tools -Online And Offline
- Human Resource Management – how to start and manage a great team.
- Human Resource Management- growing the team
- Business Productivity
- Creativity in Business -making what you’ve got do a lot.
- THE MARKET
- Market Research – building on the idea
- Marketing- on a shoestring
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Planning
- Marketing for Small Business
- Build a Brand (to build a business)
- PR Skills and Tools for Small Business
- How to Increase Sales in Your Business
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
- The Perfect Pitch – Investor Ready Pitching Workshop
- Networking for Sales
- Tendering for Business
- How to Sell Online
- Legal Issues for Start Ups
- Insurance & Health & Safety Issues for Small Business
- Lean Start Up
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Models-Getting the Right Fit
- Building a Viable Plan for Business
- How to Write an Investor Ready Business Plan
- SAMPLES OF TAILORED PROGRAMMES & SERVICES
- Start Up Skills for Graduates
- Intrapreneurship Skills Development (for business teams)
- Entrepreneurship Module (accredited add on for other education courses/ providers)
- Senior Entrepreneurship – Getting started in business after 50
- Enterprise Agency team training- Understanding your customers needs
- How does BIG business do business with small business
- Sectoral specific training– we can create tailored programmes
- Business skills for food sector businesses
- Business skills for creative sector businesses
- Business skills for professional service businesses
- Business skills for retail businesses
- Master of Ceremony and event Facilitation
- Have your own ideas for a programme? We would love to work with you to make that happen!
We thrive on a challenge and start each client relationship with a blank
page and an open mind.
- Want a networking event? We’ve run hundreds.
- Are you a bank who want’s to reward your customers? We can helpand train them on your behalf.
- Need a new way of boosting employee creativity and motivation? We can turn your staff into “INtrepreneurs!”
Here is a sampling of current projects.
We’ve partnered with AIB to train 185 of their specialist Advisors and also to deliver almost 100 bootcamps for start-ups nationwide in 2017.
We worked with AIB’s Dedicated SME advisors to help them really understand their small business customers. We worked on their communication, listening and entrepreneurial skills. “Working with the Academy was a pleasure and the results were fantastic.”
We’re working hard to drive and support policy change for small business owners.
We do this at a Governmental level and as a member of both British Irish Chamber and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce. Specifically we are seeking to ease the costs and tax burden of hiring staff in the very early years of a business. This is a crucial time in a businesses growth cycle.
We’ve teamed up with Vodafone to run 24 national Networking events.
Needing to create far greater connectivity with their Small Business customers, Vodafone partnered with the Academy to drive their SME strategy forward. “Joanne and her team created meaningful engagement between Vodafone and our Small Business Customers”.
We have a sister company.
QEDAA assists international business schools in achieving their all important accreditation. This work exposes us to best-practices in business education worldwide.
We are partners with Microfinance Ireland.
This is a valuable funding mechanism for start-ups who can’t borrow from banks
We love to give talks in schools or corporations on the mindset of an entrepreneur.
If your students or employees would benefit from exploring their creativity, passion and practical problem solving skills, give us a call.
We are currently running a wide range of bespoke programmes
We partner with Pulse College (tech) and the Design and Crafts Council of Ireland to deliver the Entrepreneurial arm of their courses. We also partner with the Government and Solas, not to mention our work on the Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
We are strategic partners with experieneurship.com
to internationally promote entrepreneurship to people in their later years.