Full Time Programme Manager
Do you want to join an enthusiastic, growing education and training company that believes in continuous learning and achieving your true potential?We are people of value who value other people and if you’d like to join our team contact us today!
We are looking to recruit an energetic, self-motivated senior full-time Programme Manager.This is a busy dynamic role and will focus on managing training projects from start to endand ensuring that they run smoothly, efficiently and with excellent customer service. It will also have additional functions such as managing and scheduling our training team, providing support to the wider team and other opportunities whilst continuously keeping an eye on key company goals such as driving profit and sales – we’re a lean, productive team with big ideas and ambitions and we focus on results and achieving goals rather than on ‘activity’!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Management and administration of Training Programmes and Projects:
- Timetabling and scheduling programmes and trainers/mentors
- Reviewing training materials, printing (if necessary), putting them online and organizing collection by the trainers/mentors
- Attending Programme Management Team meetings and other meetings per programme/projects
- Keeping trainers/mentors informed of anything relevant to them and their delivery of programmes
- Reviewing programme attendance and evaluations and update the team during team meetings
- Preparing programme reports and submitting to clients
- Liaising with trainers and clients
- Ensuring excellent customer experience for participants and our clients (internal and external)
- Supporting the Programme Management Team and the wider team
- Other duties ad-hoc that maybe assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented person and excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner and team player
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales ability, networking skills
- Ability to learn about social media marketing (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Business Administration, Management or similar degree is a must
- Experience in a similar role with an ability to hit the ground running, a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of other software applications, social media and web-based tools such as Adobe Photoshop, database management, WordPress, Mailchimp etc an advantage but not required
- Experience in process improvement through technology, an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org