It’s the countdown to our ElevateCX Event which is only days away on May 9th!
Here’s a reminder of our exciting programme for the morning and our amazing Guest Speakers:
To make your day as enjoyable as possible, we are including some important information to help you plan the day:
- When: Tuesday, 9 May. Registration from 8.30 AM with Welcome Healthy Breakfast
- Where: Naas Racecourse, Tipper Road Gate Entrance, Naas, Co Kildare (Map)
- Remember To Bring:Your enthusiasm to learn for the day – we’ll provide all you need
CX is at the heart of this event. In an effort to delight you, the Apprenticeship Students of KWETB’s National Commis Chef Programme are inviting you to a wholesome, joyful, Salad Buffet Lunch. To combat food waste & be more sustainable, we invite you to RSVP and advise us of any dietary requirements here.
Please do ensure the colleagues whom you have nominated to accompany you on the day complete their lunch RSVP.
Other useful information:
- Cloakroom facilities are available (outside lift before registration desk).
- There will be free guest wi-fi available.
- The event room itself is fully accessible with stairs & lifts
- Our fabulous venue at Naas Racecourse is an experience in itself. There is an abundance of free parking just a short walk to registration. Please follow the signage.
Please note: We are recording the speakers’ presentations and documenting the event with photography on the day.
We are looking forward to meeting you & your colleagues on May 9th!