The Entrepreneurs Academy specialises in training and developing both start-ups and growth-focused SMEs. We have successfully trained and assisted more than 80,000 businesses, SMEs and social enterprises nationwide.
2023 is such an exciting year for The Entrepreneurs Academy as we celebrate 25 years in business, passionately doing what we love every day.
Join our team as a Programme Manager
The Programme Management Team is at the core of our business. The Programme Manager is a busy dynamic role focusing on servicing our clients & learners, managing training projects from start to end, ensuring they run smoothly, efficiently and with excellent customer service that the EA are known for.
The role will also involve managing and scheduling our training team and providing support to the wider team.
Reporting to: Head of Programme Management
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Management and administration of Training Programmes and Projects:
- Timetabling and scheduling programmes and trainers/mentors
- Reviewing training materials, printing (as req), online uploads and organizing collection by the trainers/mentors
- Attending Programme Management Team meetings and other meetings per programme/projects
- Keeping trainers/mentors informed of anything relevant to them and their delivery of programmes
- Reviewing programme attendance and evaluations and updates on same
- Internal dashboard reports
- Preparing programme reports and submitting to clients
- Liaising with trainers and clients
- Ensuring excellent customer experience for participants and our clients (internal and external)
- Supporting the Programme Management Team and the wider team
- Other duties ad-hoc that may be assigned.
- Support and admin for the marketing function
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated, energetic and autonomous
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented person and excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner and team player
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of software applications, social media and web-based tools such as database management, Mailchimp, Canva, Moodle, Survey Monkey, Zoom, Menti & Vimeo etc
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in a similar role with an ability to hit the ground running, a distinct advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI a distinct advantage
- Experience in process improvement through technology an advantage.
Location: Our office is on Upper Fitzwilliam Street, however we offer flexible hybrid working arrangements.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
If you like the sound of the above role and responsibilities and have the required qualifications, skills and competencies, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply: Please email
Cover letter (indicating your available start date)
Learn more about who we are, what we do and why we do it here on our website and on our social channels: