We all know the power on images and video. In this highly interactive training session participants will learn by doing. We will learn about preparing for shots, setting up shots,
We all know the power on images and video. In this highly interactive training session participants will learn by doing. We will learn about preparing for shots, setting up shots, and how to edit for best effect.
On the completion of this workshop participants will be able to create photos and videos for web use. Participants will learn how to use their smart phone for taking photos and shooting videos. We will also look at free images and videos that available for use without any copyright issues.
The workshop will focus on:
- How to select the images that suit me best
- Top tips for selecting free images from the web (legally)
- How to take a great photograph with your smart phone
- Photography tips and apps to help out
- Introduction to video for the web
- How to storyboard your message
- How to shoot compelling content Introduction to shot selection and editing
- Uploading to YouTube and social media
This interactive and fun training will cover all the bases and participants are asked to bring their laptops and fully charged smart phones. Full training notes will be available on the day.
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
National College of Ireland
Mayor Street Lower, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin