This programme is designed for small business owners to equip them with the skills and confidence to Clearly identify their target market Build a clear strategy and simple actionable steps
This programme is designed for small business owners to equip them with the skills and confidence to
- Clearly identify their target market
- Build a clear strategy and simple actionable steps to help them market effectively to their target customers
- Tips and tricks to get better results more easily, creatively, cheaper and with maximum impact
- Build a sales pipeline
- Tell your story in a compelling way both in writing and in person.
- Pitch your business with confidence and credibility, both to investors and when networking
Session 1 Who is your TARGET customer?
- What is your target market?
- Why bother with niche marketing?
- How to find it for YOUR business
- Building a customer profile so you can market your business more effectively
Session 2 Market Research 101
- What to research
- How to research
- Who to research
- How much is enough research?
- Tips and tricks to get better results
Session 3 How to write a marketing plan for your business
- Identifying your target audience
- What marketing channels to use
- Creating a marketing calendar for your business
- Deciding on a marketing action plan for your business
- Getting creative around Marketing Your Business
- Ideas and inspiration for marketing a new business
- Brainstorming marketing ideas in groups
- How to decide what ideas to choose
Session 4 Creating a sharp Elevator Pitch
- What is your brand story?
- What is your USP?
- Showcasing a structure for developing a brilliant pitch for your business
- Practice elevator pitching – Virtual Dragons Den
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
National College of Ireland
Mayor Street Lower, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin