Dublin City - Smart Marketing and Selling Skills for Small Business
12mar9:30 am1:30 pmDublin City - Smart Marketing and Selling Skills for Small Business
This programme is designed for small business owners to equip them with the skills and confidence to Clearly identify their target market Build a clear strategy and simple actionable steps to help
This programme is designed for small business owners to equip them with the skills and confidence to
- Clearly identify their target market
- Build a clear strategy and simple actionable steps to help them market effectively to their target customers
- Tips and tricks to get better results more easily, creatively, cheaper and with maximum impact
- Build a sales pipeline
- Tell your story in a compelling way both in writing and in person.
- Pitch your business with confidence and credibility, both to investors and when networking
Session 1 Who is your TARGET customer?
- What is your target market?
- Why bother with niche marketing?
- How to find it for YOUR business
- Building a customer profile so you can market your business more effectively
Session 2 Market Research 101
- What to research
- How to research
- Who to research
- How much is enough research?
- Tips and tricks to get better results
Session 3 How to write a marketing plan for your business
- Identifying your target audience
- What marketing channels to use
- Creating a marketing calendar for your business
- Deciding on a marketing action plan for your business
- Getting creative around Marketing Your Business
- Ideas and inspiration for marketing a new business
- Brainstorming marketing ideas in groups
- How to decide what ideas to choose
Session 4 Creating a sharp Elevator Pitch
- What is your brand story?
- What is your USP?
- Showcasing a structure for developing a brilliant pitch for your business
- Practice elevator pitching – Virtual Dragons Den
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
National College of Ireland
Mayor Street Lower, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin