The Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are hosting a free seminar exclusively for those businesses who wish to apply for the Trading Online Voucher. The morning has been designed by experienced digital marketing
The Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown are hosting a free seminar exclusively for those businesses who wish to apply for the Trading Online Voucher.
The morning has been designed by experienced digital marketing specialists Entrepreneurs Academy to help participants complete the application form and to understand how to make best use of a Trading Online Voucher. This training will enable our LEO to better understand and evaluate your application.
Booking your place via this page is essential as places are limited. There is no charge to attend this event. Tea, Coffee & Pastries will be available on arrival and during a mid-morning interval.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must attend this seminar in order to submit an application for the Trading Online Voucher. Application deadline is Friday 3rd April 2020 at 4pm. It is not possible to submit more than one claim for this grant, businesses who have received this grant already cannot apply for a second grant.
The Seminar will include:
- Introduction and Icebreaker (Sounding the needs of the attendees)
- Spending your Voucher wisely – what does that mean?
- Targeting Customers – YOU and your Audience
- Barriers to Being Online
- Why Online?
- Search Engine Optimisation – Being visible online in online searches
- Getting your business found online
- Live Demo – Building your site
- Social Media Marketing – how to optimise the digital marketing strategy for your business
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Royal Marine Hotel
Royal Marine Hotel, Marine Rd, Dún Laoghaire, Dublin
Local Enterprise Office - Dun Laoghaire / Rathdowncontact@leo.dlrcoco.ie County Hall, Marine Road Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland